In Stock & Ready to Ship Same Day M - F
- FDA Approved - Made In USA (Baltimore, MD)
- 62% Ethanol (Alcohol) Gel - Exceeds CDC Standards
- Used in Hospitals, Gov. Buildings, Industrial Facilities & Churches
- Moisturizing & Lightly Scented: Four Thieves Blend of Essential Oils
- Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Eucalyptus
- Does Not Contain Methanol
- Gel Formula Has Increased Contact Time VS Liquid Competitors. Making Gel Easier To Apply.
- Sanitizer FAQ
1 Gallon with Pump (4 Pack) – Gel Hand Sanitizer
➤ Starting at $26.36 Each ( $105.45 / Box )
4oz Twist Cap Bottles (64 Pack) – Gel Hand Sanitizer
➤ Starting at $1.75 Each ( $111.77 / Box )
Shipping Options Shown On Cart Page
(Product is Non-Refundable)
- Can I get larger bulk quantities of hand sanitizer?
- Will this hand sanitizer kill Covid-19?
- What percent alcohol does the CDC recommend for hand Hygiene?
- What’s the difference between liquid and Gel Hand Sanitizer?
- Does CDE Fasteners carry other PPE Items besides this Sanitizer?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will get back to you ASAP. Please be sure to include the volume size, quantity, name of your company or contact person, billing / shipping address and a phone number. Please note there is an automatic discount on our website for 5 boxes or more of the same item.
Yes, this batch was originally created to be used in Hospitals and now you can use it as well.
The CDC recommends 60% Ethanol or 70% Isopropanol for preventing spread of Covid-19. Our Hand Sanitizer supplier is above this limit, coming in at 62% Ethanol ABHR.
Gels have a higher viscosity and are a thicker than its liquid counterpart. Studies have shown that the GEL formula is preferred over liquid, due to its ease of application, whereas liquid version hand sanitizers tend to be runny. When dispensing, operators need to react faster to liquid version hand sanitizers, resulting in mess and reapplication. From a Hygiene standpoint, as long as surfaces are covered and fluid is rubbed into the skin, both are acceptable cleansing methods.
Since there has been a lack of hand sanitizer available worldwide, the WHO (World Health Organization), has released a basic liquid formula. This formula tends to be watery, smells like rubbing alcohol and has drying effects to the hands over time. This is why CDE is providing the GEL formula for bulk distribution.
No. Currently, we are only able to help distribute this hand sanitizer. CDE specializes in on demand shipping of BULK fasteners across the USA. As an essential business, we have been asked to help stop the spread of Covid-19 by distributing bulk hand sanitizer throughout our network, utilizing our e-commerce platform and distribution channels. Stay safe out there.